Does your Home have Adequate Coverage?
At Supreme Insurance Services Inc., we understand how important it is to protect your home. For most people, this is the most significant investment they will make in their entire life. We also understand that the majority of people living in North Carolina have certain, specific concerns when it comes to the well-being of their homes, such as coastline hurricanes, inclement weather in the mountains, tornadoes, and flooding.
With all these concerns, it’s essential for you to find the right insurance coverage, and we can help.
While most lenders will require a certain amount of home insurance coverage based on the value of your home, what is covered is going to depend on your insurer. The basic things covered by our home insurance policies include:
- Dwelling coverage: This helps to repair or rebuild your home damaged due to an insured event.
- Personal property coverage: This offers protection to replace any damaged, stolen, or lost items after an insured event.
- Personal liability coverage: This is designed to protect you and your family from injuries caused to others in your home.
- Living expenses: Coverage if you are unable to live in your home due to an insured event.
- Medical liability: If someone visiting your home is injured, the coverage will provide you with protection.
Some additional homeowner’s insurance coverage you may consider investing in to protect your North Carolina based home includes:
- Water backup: This additional insurance will protect you from any losses that occur due to backed up drain or sewer water.
- Identity theft protection: With this coverage, you are defended against identity theft and fraud.
- Flood insurance: The majority of modern home insurance providers don’t include flood insurance, which is why purchasing a separate policy (especially for North Carolina residents) is so highly recommended.
If you are ready to purchase home insurance coverage for your North Carolina home, reach out to our team at Supreme Insurance Services Inc.